Shared by James Robertson.
JMP statistical software provides a suite of no-code data visualization and analysis capabilities used by
many major universities and companies worldwide. At the heart of JMP’s interface are interactive
graphics that make data exploration and analysis more effective and engaging, with extensive graphing
customization options for producing publication-quality data visualizations. NC State has a campus-
wide JMP license, granting access to all faculty and students.
This session will introduce you to JMP’s core graphing and statistical analysis capabilities. Specifically,
we’ll see how to:
• Interactively visualize and summarize data
• Create custom graphs using Graph Builder, a
drag-and-drop graphing tool
• Export graphs in publication-quality graphics
• Perform basic statistical analyses, such
as t-tests, ANOVA, and simple linear
• Import data and save, reproduce, and